Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

President of America

If I was the president of the america I would make a people 
 Give me all their money And I would make a face Of gold of my own face
Is taking drugs a will be a sentence to life in prison I will have a 14 story house 
With 14 bedrooms 14 bathrooms and 100 pools A million car garage I will have some the rivers
cars in the world I will say to plug more than 1 Billion  trees 


I will buy so much private land And I will make this so much more results 
And I'll make them hey you lots of Texas And I will see them in hell Yet how
I will be my President of United States 

2 comments:

  1. hi Quinn i like the story mabe next time you chould add a picture keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you could work on making a bit more sense

    ReplyDelete