Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

scipt

    SCRIPT

Characters: Jim(Quinn),Tim(max),Mom(Quinn),

Scene: Library


TIM

(laughs)

Jim 

What’s so funny?

Tim

Your face. HAHAHAH.

Jim

(punches Tim in face) What’s so funny now huh. Little turd.

Tim

(starts a fight with Jim) Your dead!

Jim 

Nooooo

Tim

I'm going to hang you little Idiot

Jim 

I know 2 + 2 

Tim 

You are joking 

Jim 

No 

Tim

OK let's go watch TV 

Jim

Let's watch Family Guy 

Tim

No The Simpsons is way better 

Jim

Peter is Obese 

Tim

Homer to

Jim

I hear Mum coming stop fight

Tim

Mum should we fight to the death over the TV show 

Mum

Yes

Jim

Tim I got the dumpster  

Tim

(Gets a rope)

Jim

(Gets knuckle busters)

Tim

(Hangs Jim)

Jim

I can't breathe I'm Going into the dumpster

Tim

Yes you are

Mum

(Laughing)

Tim

(Watching The Simpsons) 

THE END




No comments:

Post a Comment